Keeping step with changes in these two spheres is what gives Tata Motors the Pioneering edge and leadership position in India’s commercial vehicles industry. The Tata Ultra ILCV Range is the latest addition to the long list of ‘firsts’ from Tata Motors. Designed for superior earning potential during their lifetime through a higher performance promise to our customers, Ultra ILCV trucks are a symbol of future trucking in Bangladesh.
New ULTRA Range of world-standard Intermediate and Light trucks. In their power, speed, carrying capacity, operating economy and trims, they will introduce new benchmarks in India and match the best in the world in performance at a lower life-cycle cost, meeting varied end-user requirements.
Road Show & Demo
Years of Experience
The Ultra range of international standard light commercial vehicles set new benchmarks in India. These are designed to offer performance standards that are streets ahead of competition.
- All-new steel cabin - aesthetically designed with elegant looks
- Strongest chassis in its class with bolted design for increased modularity
- If a green circle is viewed from the top of the Magic Eye - the battery is fully charged
- Better heat dissipation & better braking efficiency at high speed & loads
It is a walk through three seater cabin with gear knob in the dash board and fully trimmed. The power steering comes with adjustable and collapsible steering column. The seats offers a car like comfort with three way adjustment options with head rest. Driving comfort and safety has been a winner in the Ultra range .It has a high strength straight design frame with cross members bolted. It has all air brakes with parking brake in the central console. The vehicle passes the pendulum tests as per the European standards, thus offering better stability while driving.
- World Class Cabin
- Better Braking Efficiency
- Wide, Comfortable Seating
- Power Steering that suits all